HGS FUNDING - Your Low Cost Factoring Service

HGS FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. - Your Low-Cost Facting Service Provider


h1 tag goes here


1. Freight Bill Factoring for Trucking Companies
2. Purchase Order Financing
3. Construction Factoring
4. Invoice Factoring for Small/Medium Companies
5. Invoice Factoring for Government Contractors
6. Invoice Factoring for Security Stafing Companies
7. Invoice Factoring for Temporary Staffing Agencies
8. Invoice Factoring for Independent Professionals

Are your clients taking 30, 40 or even 60 days to pay their invoices? As opposed to large companies, independent professionals and small businesses can seldom afford to wait that long. Payroll must be met. Suppliers must be paid. Unless your small business has substantial capital reserves, waiting to get paid will limit your ability to grow or take new clients.

The solution to this dilemma is to use small business factoring. Factoring financing can get your invoices paid in as little as two days, providing you with predictable cash flow. With factoring, your small business will no longer have to wait to get paid and will be better positioned for growth.

Advantages of Our Factoring Service?

  1. Provides your small business with predictable and steady cash flow
  2. Helps you meet business obligations
  3. Small business factoring grows with your business. Obtaining higher lines is fairly simple
  4. Is easy to obtain and can be setup in days
  5. No deal is too small. Small business factoring is ideal for new businesses and startups

How Does Factoring Service Work?

Small business factoring is simple to use and integrates easily to your business. It works as follows:

  1. You deliver the goods / services and generate an invoice
  2. We provide you with financing based on the invoice amount. We will advance you between 75% and 90% of the gross value of the invoice (the remainder 10% to 25% is held as reserve)
  3. Once your client pays the invoice, the remaining reserve is released (less a small fee)

As opposed to bank financing, factoring is easy to obtain and available to small businesses. Furthermore, it can be set up in a few days. The biggest requirement is that you do business with responsible companies that pay their invoices in less that 90 days.

Factoring rates vary based on a number of criteria. Click here to contact us for a FREE quote.