HGS FUNDING
 
Username: 
Password: 
HGS FUNDING - Your Low Cost Factoring Service

HGS FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. - Your Low-Cost Facting Service Provider

 

h1 tag goes here

GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR FACTORING FINANCING

1. Freight Bill Factoring for Trucking Companies
2. Purchase Order Financing
3. Construction Factoring
4. Invoice Factoring for Small/Medium Companies
5. Invoice Factoring for Government Contractors
6. Invoice Factoring for Security Stafing Companies
7. Invoice Factoring for Temporary Staffing Agencies
8. Invoice Factoring for Independent Professionals

Are you selling goods or services to the government?

Factoring
Canít afford to wait up to 60 days to get your government invoices paid? Doing business with the federal or state government can be one of the most rewarding endeavors for your firm. It provides them with the chance to access lucrative opportunities that can enable you to significantly grow your business.

However, state and federal government agencies can take 30, 50 or even 60 days to pay your invoices. This can put a strain on the cash flow of your business. Sometimes, the strain is hard enough that the business owner must delay paying suppliers - or worse - employees.

The solution to this problem is to factor your invoices. Invoice factoring can accelerate a substantial portion of your government payments, providing you with the funds you need to pay suppliers and employees. Furthermore, invoice factoring provides you with predictable cash flow, helping you to better manage your business.

Factoring financing is easy to obtain and can be setup in days. The main requirement is that you do business with reliable payors, such as the government or large corporations. Factoring is ideal for new and fast growing companies.

  1. No need to wait to get paid for your work. With construction factoring, you get paid immediately
  2. Financing that grows with your business. Your construction factoring lines grows as your business grows
  3. Factoring is easy to obtain and can be set up in a few days

How Does Government Factoring Work?

Factoring process is simple to setup and works with any business. Here is how it works:

  1. You deliver the goods or services and then generate an invoice
  2. We provide you with an advance on your invoice. The advance will be between 70% and 90% of the gross value of the invoice (the remainder 10% to 30% is held as reserve)
  3. Once your client pays the invoice, the remaining reserve is released (less a small fee)

Factoring rates vary based on a number of criteria. Click here to contact us for a FREE quote.