HGS FUNDING
 
Username: 
Password: 
HGS FUNDING - Your Low Cost Factoring Service

HGS FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. - Your Low-Cost Facting Service Provider

 

h1 tag goes here

BUSINESS SERVICES INVOICE FACTORING FINANCING

1. Freight Bill Factoring for Trucking Companies
2. Purchase Order Financing
3. Construction Factoring
4. Invoice Factoring for Small/Medium Companies
5. Invoice Factoring for Government Contractors
6. Invoice Factoring for Security Stafing Companies
7. Invoice Factoring for Temporary Staffing Agencies
8. Invoice Factoring for Independent Professionals

Are your clients paying your invoices in 30 to 60 days?

Factoring
Need to get paid sooner? Offering 30 to 60 days payment terms is very common if you work with corporate or government clients. However, most new and growing businesses cannot afford to wait up 60 days to get paid. This is especially true in the services and manufacturing sectors where timely payroll and supplier payments are critical.

Factoring can provide you with the cash you need to pay employees and suppliers - on time. It provides predictable cash flow, helping you manage and grow your company.

Reason to Use Factoring Financing

  1. Your company has been close to missing payroll
  2. Your company has delayed paying critical suppliers
  3. Your clients take up to 60 days (or longer) to pay their invoices

Factoring financing provides you an advance on your slow paying invoices. This gives you with the needed cash to meet payroll, pay suppliers, make investments and tackle new opportunities. Our program gives you predictable cash flow and the peace of mind of knowing that youíll be able to meet your financial obligations.

And, factoring is easy to qualify for. The biggest requirement is that you do business with reliable and reputable customers. It is ideal for startups and growing companies that canít obtain bank financing.

How Does Factoring Financing Work?

Factoring is simple to use and implement. Here is how it works:

  1. You deliver products / services and generate an invoice
  2. We advance you between 70% and 90% of the gross value of the invoice (the remainder 10% to 30% is held as reserve)
  3. Once your client pays the invoice, the remaining reserve is released less a small fee

Fees vary based on the types of clients you work with and the amount of funds that you need. Click here to contact us for a FREE quote.